Thriving communities offer opportunities for citizens to be enriched by cultural experiences, and opportunities to learn, grow and lead. Enbridge is proud to help make positive and lasting impacts, and our investments are a direct reflection of the particular needs of the communities where we live and operate.
Contributing to the quality of life of North American communities guides how we direct our support. We actively collaborate with community leaders to identify and develop solutions for local issues.
We are partners in building a strong community.
Some of our unique investments that were developed to help address local social issues include:
- Supporting the Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers to help renovate their kitchen and child-care centre
- Donating to food banks during the holiday season
- Partnering with first responders in Michigan to support Operation Warm, a North American charity that works to provide winter coats to children
- Supporting One Tomato and Lambton-Kent Ag in the Classroom to create and implement the Food Works program in southwestern Ontario
- Working with Habitat for Humanity to Canada to create the Enbridge Aboriginal Home Program
Visit our interactive community investment map for a sampling of the donations we made in 2015 to organizations near our pipelines, facilities and distribution systems.
Sanford Bemidji aims to become northern Minnesota’s leading cardiovascular center
Caleb’s Clubhouse is North Dakota’s first day program center for kids of all abilities