Edmonton to Hardisty Pipeline Project
As of May 2014, construction on the Edmonton to Hardisty Pipeline Project has been underway.
The Project scope includes:
- Construction of a new 36-inch diameter crude oil pipeline, approximately 181 kilometers in length, from Enbridge’s existing Edmonton Terminal (NW 32-52-23-4) to its existing
- Hardisty Terminal (NE19-42-9-4, SE 19-42-9-4 and SE 30-42-9-4);
- A new initiating pump station at Enbridge’s existing Edmonton Terminal;
- A new pump station at Enbridge’s existing Kingman Station (SE 5-49-20-4);
- A new pump station at Enbridge’s existing Strome Station (SW 2-46-15-44); and
- Associated facilities and infrastructure at the Edmonton and Hardisty Terminals.
The proposed pipeline right-of-way (RoW) for the Project is alongside an existing Enbridge pipeline RoW and other linear disturbances for approximately 96.6% of its length.
Enbridge expects the pipeline in-service date to be within Q1 2015.