Apply for Funding
ENGLISH | FRANÇAIS
Enbridge’s community investments are guided by a core set of criteria. We consider investment and sponsorship opportunities in communities where Enbridge operates that are:
- Within a 20-kilometre (10-mile) radius of our pipeline right-of-way or near our operations
- Of prime importance to the community
- Beneficial to the greatest possible number of people
- Significant to the long-term interests of the community
- Supportive of one of our three core areas that we view as integral for a sustainable community
Examples of Qualified Organizations
- Medical research and infrastructure
- Community-based emergency services
- Health-based organizations
- Education providers
- Social services agencies
- Environmental and safety initiatives
- Professional and amateur cultural organizations
- Organizations without a Revenue Canada Taxation number OR non-profit organizations not established under 501(3)(c) of the U.S. tax code
- Organizations discriminating on the basis of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
- Religious, political organizations or special interest groups
- Advocacy or lobby initiatives
- Recreation or sports organizations and events
- Trips, tours, or conferences
- Foundations or third-party fundraisers
- Advertising, memberships, ticket sales, or lotteries
- Mass-mailed or non-addressed solicitation
Our online application form will guide you through the questions you need to answer in order for us to make a decision. To prepare in advance, please read the instructions before applying. When you are ready, please complete the application form.
Apply online (English)
Apply online (French)
Decisions are normally made within six weeks of receipt of a complete application. However, decisions on major funding requests may take longer.
Organizations receiving funding may be asked to provide a final report detailing the results and benefits achieved through the funded project, program, or campaign.
To apply for the Enbridge School Plus Program in Canada, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting Enbridge's core set of community investment criteria does not guarantee funding. We are unable to support all worthy, well-qualified organizations. Criteria may vary by location.