Apply for Funding
Enbridge’s community investments are guided by a core set of criteria. We consider investment and sponsorship opportunities in communities where Enbridge operates that are:
- Within a 20-kilometre (10-mile) radius of our pipeline right-of-way or near our operations
- Of prime importance to the community
- Beneficial to the greatest possible number of people
- Significant to the long-term interests of the community
- Supportive of one of our three core areas that we view as integral for a sustainable community
Examples of Qualified Organizations
- Medical research and infrastructure
- Community-based emergency services
- Health-based organizations
- Education providers
- Social services agencies
- Environmental and safety initiatives
- Professional and amateur cultural organizations
- Organizations without a Revenue Canada Taxation number OR non-profit organizations not established under 501(3)(c) of the U.S. tax code
- Organizations discriminating on the basis of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
- Religious, political organizations or special interest groups
- Advocacy or lobby initiatives
- Recreation or sports organizations and events
- Trips, tours, or conferences
- Foundations or third-party fundraisers
- Advertising, memberships, ticket sales, or lotteries
- Mass-mailed or non-addressed solicitation
Our online application form will guide you through the questions you need to answer in order for us to make a decision. To prepare in advance, please read the instructions before applying. When you are ready, please complete the application form.
Decisions are normally made within six weeks of receipt of a complete application. However, decisions on major funding requests may take longer.
Organizations receiving funding may be asked to provide a final report detailing the results and benefits achieved through the funded project, program, or campaign.
To apply for the Enbridge School Plus Program in Canada, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting Enbridge's core set of community investment criteria does not guarantee funding. We are unable to support all worthy, well-qualified organizations. Criteria may vary by location.