Enbridge Toledo recognizes the importance and value of communicating with stakeholders during the planning, permitting and construction of the Line 79 Project. We are committed to engaging key stakeholders along the proposed route, including: affected landowners, state, county and municipal elected officials; federal, state and local agencies; local emergency responders; and other interested parties. Please feel free to contact us with questions, concerns or feedback at any time. Telephone numbers are listed under the “Contacts” section of this web site. A Project team member will respond to your inquiry on a timely basis.
Enbridge Toledo is committed to:
- Timely and meaningful dialogue with community stakeholders who may be impacted by the Line 79 Project;
- Ensuring that landowners are treated fairly and consistently;
- Identifying special considerations in advance with landowners;
- Minimizing landowner inconvenience while safely completing this Project;
- Maintaining contact with stakeholders to address concerns and provide updates;
- Ensuring safety of our employees, contractors and the public; and,
- Respecting the environment by complying with regulatory requirements as well as company Environmental Policies and Procedures.