Please modify the filters.
Big Foot Oil Pipeline
The 40-mile (64-km) Big Foot Oil Pipeline will connect to the Big Foot ultra-deep water development in the Gulf of Mexico.
Under agreements with Chevron, Statoil Gulf of Mexico LLC and Marubeni Oil & Gas (USA) Inc., Enbridge will own and operate a 40-mile (64-kilometer) 20-inch oil pipeline with capacity of 100,000 bpd from the Big Foot ultra-deep water development in the Gulf of Mexico. This crude oil pipeline project is complementary to Enbridge's undertaking of the Walker Ridge Gas Gathering System (WRGGS), which will provide gas export service for the Big Foot development. The Big Foot Oil Pipeline is located approximately 170 miles (274 km) south of the coast of Louisiana, and is expected to begin transporting crude oil upon the startup of the Big Foot development.
The estimated capital cost of the project is approximately US$0.2 billion.
- Type: Offshore crude oil pipeline
- Status: Under construction
- Length: 40 miles (64 km)
- Expected operational date: Upon startup of Big Foot development
- Expected initial capacity: 100,000 barrels per day
- Expected to transport: Crude oil
- Estimated capital cost: $200 million