For 65 years, Enbridge has been a leader in the delivery of energy across North America. Our track record of exceptional performance results from the efforts of our people.
Our employees are in the business of delivering:
- The crude oil that fuels the cars, buses and trucks that we drive.
- The natural gas that keeps us warm and cooks our food.
- The green energy that lights our businesses and powers our computers.
Enbridge employees work hard to make our company the strongest player in our industry, and we believe in rewarding their hard work. At Enbridge, every policy and employee program is designed to ensure employees get the most out of their employment and are able to develop their skills and advance their careers within the company. We challenge ourselves to "go beyond" and we meet these challenges through the dedication, knowledge and talent of our employees.
That’s why, for the 13th year, Enbridge has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2015, and was voted one of the Houston Chronicle’s Top Workplaces in 2014.
We look for individuals possessing strong leadership qualities, high initiative, exceptional technical and analytical abilities, and strong planning, organization, communication and interpersonal skills. We frequently seek qualified candidates in the following functional areas:
- Engineering: Civil, mechanical and electrical engineers
- Information Systems: Systems and business analysts and developers
- Pipeline Operations: Electrical and mechanical technicians, plant and system operators
and pipeline maintenance personnel
- Accounting: Accounting and financial analysts, internal auditors and tax accountants
Read more about why you’ll want to consider a career with Enbridge, and what we offer our employees.