Please modify the filters.
Fécamp Offshore Wind Project
Enbridge and its partner EDF Renouvelables are developing the Fécamp Offshore Wind Project off France’s northwest coast, not far from Dieppe.
The 497-megawatt (MW) wind project will feature 71 Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy 7 MW turbines to be manufactured in France. The project will generate electricity equivalent to the power needs of more than 416,000 homes.
Turbines will be located between 13 and 22 kilometres off Fécamp’s coast, at depths around 30 metres, and deployed in an area of about 60 square km.
Enbridge has a 17.9% ownership stake in the Fécamp Offshore Wind Project, which is expected to enter operation in 2023.
- Type: Wind energy project
- Status: Under Construction
- Location: English Channel, about 13 to 22 km off France’s northwest coast, just south of Dieppe
- Expected in-service date: 2023
- Expected capacity: 497 MW
- Expected number of turbines: 71
- Expected equivalent homes served: 416,000