We deliver the energy that powers the economy, empowers society and fuels quality of life.
ENGLISH | FRANÇAIS
At Enbridge, we connect people to the energy they need to fuel their quality of life. Enbridge operates the world’s longest and most complex crude oil and liquids transportation system, with approximately 17,809 miles (28,661 kilometers) of active pipeline across North America—including 9,299 miles (14,965 km) of active pipe in the United States, and 8,510 miles (13,696 km) of active pipe in Canada.
- We deliver more than 3 million barrels of crude oil and liquids every day via our Mainline and Express networks
- In 2022, we delivered more than 4.3 billion (4,336,169,290) barrels of oil, the highest annual total in our history, with a safe delivery record of 99.99996%
- Over the past decade, from 2013 through 2022 inclusive, we’ve transported more than 34 billion 34,539,303,668) barrels of oil, with a safe delivery record of 99.99994%
- We transport about 30% of the crude oil produced in North America
- We transport about 65% of U.S.-bound Canadian exports
- We account for 40% of total U.S. crude oil imports
- On any single day, Enbridge is the largest single conduit of oil into the U.S. We move about 85 separate commodities, including more than 10 types of refined products