Enbridge abandonment trusts
In 2009 the National Energy Board, now the Canada Energy Regulator (CER), set out a process to ensure that funds are in place to meet future abandonment obligations associated with pipelines, as well as processing and other above-ground facilities.
As part of that process, certain Enbridge affiliates set up trusts to set aside funds to cover those future abandonment costs. The Enbridge affiliates began collecting abandonment funds at the beginning of 2015, and these amounts are now being contributed to the trusts. Below are the 2022 audited financial statements for each of the Enbridge trusts, as well as the associated CER reporting forms, which include information required by the CER.
Please use the links below to access the financial information related to Enbridge trusts.
- Enbridge Pipelines Inc. Abandonment Trust
- 2022 Financial Statements
- 2022 CER Reporting Form for Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- 2022 CER Reporting Form for Line 9
- Pipelines Enbridge Inc. Fiducie de Cessation D'Exploitation
- 2022 États financiers
- 2022 Régie de l’énergie du Canada formulaire de déclaration pour Pipelines Enbridge Inc.
- 2022 Régie de l’énergie du Canada formulaire de déclaration pour canalisation 9
- Enbridge Pipelines (NW) Inc. Abandonment Trust
- Enbridge Southern Lights Pipeline Abandonment Trust
- Enbridge Bakken Pipeline Abandonment Trust
- Niagara Gas Transmission Pipeline Abandonment Trust
- 2193914 Canada Pipeline Abandonment Trust
- Vector Pipeline Abandonment Trust
- Westcoast Energy Inc. Abandonment Trusts
- 2022 Financial Statements for Westcoast Gathering and Processing
- 2022 CER Reporting Form for Westcoast Gathering and Processing
- 2022 Financial Statements for Westcoast Sales Gas Transmission
- 2022 CER Reporting Form for Westcoast Sales Gas Transmission
- Express Pipeline Abandonment Trust
- Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline Abandonment Trust
- Enbridge Gas Inc. Abandonment Trust
- St. Clair Pipelines Abandonment Trust