Community investment: Community
Thriving communities offer opportunities for citizens to be enriched by cultural experiences, and opportunities to learn, grow and lead. Enbridge is proud to help make positive and lasting impacts, and our investments are a direct reflection of the particular needs of the communities where we live and operate.
Contributing to the quality of life of North American communities guides how we direct our support. We actively collaborate with community leaders to identify and develop solutions for local issues.
We are partners in building a strong community, and we believe in strengthening the social fabric of those communities. Some of our recent investments in community-minded initiatives include:
- The Northwest Territories-based Kole Crook Fiddle Association, helping students make great advances through music
- Oklahoma State University's Insect Adventure program, which brings the fascinating world of entomology to the public
- Grace House of Itasca County, tackling rural homelessness in north-central Minnesota
- Family Learn and Play (FLAP), an innovative literacy and early childhood development program in Lamont County, Alberta
- Raue Center for the Arts, whose theatre programming has reached nearly 250,000 students in the greater Chicago area