Enbridge believes in sharing the success of our company with the people who make it happen – our employees. Our competitive and flexible Total Compensation package – which includes compensation, benefits, career development and time off – allows each employee to choose the plan that best suits the needs of his or her situation.
Enbridge provides competitive base salaries for our employees, as well as an incentive compensation program that rewards our employees’ personal performance.
Some of the highlights of Enbridge’s Total Compensation package include:
- A flexible benefits program that allows each employee to select the level of coverage needed for his or her family in the areas of health, dental, insurance and disability
- A pension plan to help employees in their retirement
- An incentive compensation package tied directly to the company’s performance and focused on helping employees develop the core competencies that will help them progress within their career
- Education and training cost subsidy for courses that are approved by the employee’s supervisor
- An employee scholarship program offered to our employees’ children who attend post-secondary educational institutions
- Paid time off/vacation, plus paid personal days off (depending on location)
- An Employee and Family Assistance Program
- An employee savings plan with company stock as an investment option
- The Wellness Program, which focuses on helping to support a healthier you by providing tools, resources, and opportunities to improve your physical, mental, and financial well-being, regardless of your current health status or abilities
- Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options
Enbridge also encourages our employees to actively participate in community organizations. Through Enbridge's Our Community Partners program (previously known as Volunteers in Partnership), Enbridge recognizes employee contributions of time and dollars to charitable organizations by providing additional support in terms of paid volunteer time and top-up financial contributions.